hello to you all

Less than one minute read time.

This is my first blog so I am at a bit of a loss. The Mac site is my second skin at the moment, specially while I'm feeling a little delicate..Hubbie has AML in relapse but I hope we can have a little holiday soon. He took some persuading.His consultant has said other hospitals will be able to help him if becomes unwell while we are away.(That what comes of spending so much time at the hospital that looks after him). I think he is coming around. I have had so much inspiration from reading some of the posts on here, so while no-one can stop my private tears,it helps me to soldier on. Thankyou all.xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi hun welcome to our wonderful site and wonderful people i call it my little extended family because they have been there for me when no one else was encouraging me listening to my rants laughing with me need i go on without them i dont know what i would have done to be honest so dont ever be afraid to ask anything have a good old rant laugh or cry someone is always here for you anytime day and night take care love and hugs jen xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

thankyou all for your thoughtful and encouraging replies to my blog.I have been trying to make contact with other people online for a few months now( I dont always have the time or feel like using the computer) but I normally go into the forums relevant to hubbies illness. Apart from a private reply, that was of tremendous help to me, I felt I was not being heard or understood. So, after coming back online today, on the blogs site, I was thrilled to find I had reached some people who I hope will become my online friends.

Hubbies due some units of blood tomorrow(thankyou all blood donors) so we may get away soon if he is up to the travelling.He keeps positive and I think he is now looking forward to going somewhere different.xxx