JanJan

Less than one minute read time.

I'm sure many of you will remember JanJan, who initially joined the site as a carer for her dad, who was suffering from lung cancer and her father-in-law who was suffering from bladder cancer.  Jan was a cancer nurse herself and gave a great deal of support to other members. 

You may recall that last Autumn she was undergoing tests, that saw her, in a cruel twist of fate being diagnosed with, I think, leukaemia.  The last we heard from her was before the changes to the site, when she in hospital undergoing the first stages of treatment.

Sadly, Jan lost her  fight and passed away this morning at 3:00 am.

Safe journey, Janet.

Marsha x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I remember jan  my thoughts are with her and her family

This cursed disease is takineg over everyones lives.

Jimxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I remember Jan, I have been wondering about her because she was going thru so much. She was so supportive and I remeber talking in depth to her when she was in hospital and helping her with what to do about sickness.

So sad to hear this news but thanks for letting us know Marsha.

My thoughts are with her and her family and i'm sending love and strength to both

Emma :(

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Peace be the journey Jan, was sad yesterday to read that things weren't good, feel even sadder now but better for knowing she is no longer suffering.

Love to Jan's family at this difficult time,

Emma

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

dear marsha

my thoughts today are with jans WN cyber friends

her family and friends

RIP - janjan

xNx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Janet sounds like a very modern day heroine. I am sorry this happened, sad for those of you who knew her she certainly sounds wonderful and my prayers are with her family.

Rest in Peace