My dear John passed away on Monday 22 August

Less than one minute read time.

John has gone and I can't believe how much I miss him.  I sat with him for two days and nights and he finally drew his last breath yesterday morning.

I will blog more when I can but I'm at my daughter's using her laptop and feel just about strong enough to tell you all.  Have to keep telling myself he's free from pain but I feel so lost without him.

He made me the happiest I've ever been but now I am the saddest I have ever been.

Rest in Peace my Darling till we meet again.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Madge,

I have been following your blog for a little while now.I am very sorry to hear that your lovely husband John has passed away.I would like very much,to offer my heartfelt condolences at this very sad time.

Nikki x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Madge

Not much i can add to what everyone else has said, except I hope that in time the good memories will outnumber the sad ones. Take comfort that he knew he was surrounded by much love during his suffering. Be kind to yourself.

With love and hugs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Madge,

I'm so so sorry to hear that your lovely John is gone. Nothing any of us can say can take the hurt out of this but know we're all thinking of you and that for all the sadness, he's at peace, away from this vile vile disease that has hurt so many of us here. Much love to you and your family, Vikki xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Rest in Peace John. x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

big hugs madge. kind of know how u r feeling. xxx