Ay up world!!!

1 minute read time.

First of all I have to say sorry to all my mates for not keeping in contact SORRY. Since being diagnosed terminal I have been in my own little bubble just trying to stay "normal" and getting on with things that I need to do. Recently I lost yet another friend with cancer and his wife had to contact me because John was worried about me!!, we haven't seen eachother for a year because when I was well, he wasn't and so on but I was going to see him and he died the day before and that was one smack in the mouth to many for me and a few days later my friends from Crawley visited and took me and my crazy dog home with them for 5 days and spoilt us rotten, it was wonderful and then today while armed and dangerous with paint and brush in my kitchen, a knock came at the door and standing there was my mate Jerome who moved to Ireland two years ago and I haven't seen him for such a long time. He lifted me right up and almost cried when he saw how well I was looking ( see there are angels on earth!!!!) it was just so good to see him wow what a great day. Tomorrow I see my mad oncologist, my tumours are growing but I am still not having any treatment only for the fact that it won't do anything but make me very sick and Iam all for quality of life and I am still happy with my lot. I send love and hugs to those who want them. The Butt Kicking Kezzerbird....Carol xxxxx

I am not dying of cancer, I am living with it

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Always good to hear you are still kicking arse down there... !

Here's to more great days for you like today and non of the other sort.

Little My x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You have such a wonderful spirit Carol .glad you enjoyed your stay with your friends and the time spent with your friend Jerome ..Hope all goes well for you tomorrow .love and hugs Jan x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good luck... and nobody knows what's round the corner. Its how you live the life you've got that's important.

Louise xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Keep kicking! I intend to go out (not for a while yet, though) kicking. Possibly also biting and scratching. A bit rough on any medical staff within reach, but eh, they take their chances.

- Hilary

• Hi Carol,    never apologies for living life to the full whilst you can, so you are being spoilt by friends, sounds good to me, keep doing what you are doing as it seems to be working and with you all the way on quality v quantity.

now hows that mad parrot getting on you have not mentioned the zoo that shares your house with you for a while?

take care and best wishes  john x