kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird...Dying to live

FormerMember
    FormerMember

First of all thanks for the private messages, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, I just needed a break and needed time to sort my head  out after Kate died. I didn't go to Kates funeral, how could I say good bye to someone that I never had the chance to physically say hello to, face to face. Kate was an important part of my life, we shared the same cancer and the same prognosis and the same attitude to it…

• Kezzerbird..what NOT to get your grandkids He He!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

This did make me laugh today and it may do the same for you.. My daughter Toni turned up today with little Lyra and she bought me something. Tonis mother in law had come down to see them and when she does she brings loads of goodies for the kids, she doesn't see them very often...anyway..one of the things was a small brightly coloured stuffed macaw, she had tried to get it to work because it was supposed to talk. but…

• Kezzerbird..dying but expected to work

FormerMember
    FormerMember

This goverment are clamping down on people who are defruding the system, I am all for these fakers being caught and punished BUT cancer patients who are dying from their desease are being vitimised. I had to go to a work focused interview, if I didn't I could have lost my Incapasity benifit, they have deemed me fit for work even though I am receiving pallitive care, in other words my medical team are trying to buy me…

• Kezzerbird...Tears of Laughter!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I had to write a blog now because this may make you smile!!! Summit my 2 year old Border Colle and I are in my front room watching the World sheep dog trials on the TV, Ok what is funny about that....well....my stupid dog who can't find her own bum let alone herd sheep is on the sofa bolt up right watching the sheep dogs and her head keeps going from side to side and up and down and her ears are doing the same, now my…

• Kezzerbird...The simple things in life

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I was thinking today ( oh my brain hurts!!!!!) and today was another good day and not alot has gone on but my daughter popped in and her 3 girls went mad when they saw me .... they only saw me last week!!!!! Smiles and kisses being thrown in my direction from 3 little people who I adore, how rich am I. Then later on being in my birdroom with my 2 blue and gold Macaws and we had a sing song and a dance together (how sad…