kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird: hair today...gone tomorrow!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I was hoping that my treatment would be starting on Monday of next week but I have to phone on the 2nd of next month to get a bed on my old ward because there is no room at the daycare facility for me!!!! I am finding that with this being the second time around, it is so much easier. I have stayed chilled because I am not walking into the unknown and I have sorted out all I need to with my medical team, I have seen my…

• Kezzerbird.... ready to raise hell!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just to let you all know that the bird has picked her self up, dusted herself off and is ready to raise hell about being messed around and not listened too for the second time around. I will get my 3rd chemo and they will give my the port I NEED to get the chemo into my body. If I have any c**p from the hospital, I shall go down there, strip naked infront of the main enterance, after calling the media, that is and then…

• Kezzerbird.....quick up date before I fall over!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well ever since my blood transfusion on Tuesday I have gone through the floor, very odd and cannot eat or drink without throwing up. I haven't a clue what is going on at the moment. The Bird is trying very hard to pick herself up, I will get there. Love and hugs to those who want them.....love Carol x

• Kezzerbird...I am not a mushroom today!!!!!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Bloody hell, miracles do happen after all. The scan was read, I saw my consultant and the news if believed is rather pleasing to the ole Bird!!!!!!! My onc said PALS have been on to him and that I had complained and that he was going to get the sack and would have to work in Tescos (jokingly!) my reply was ' You would proberly mess that up too' What did he then do, he laughed! He showed me the scan report which says most…

• Kezzerbird and the phone call!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello my lovelies out there in MacLand. Not my usual cheery blog today, but don't worry, the bird just needs to work out a few things in her head and the laughter will be back again. I had a phone call from my Onc and heard loads of sorrys, which I suppose is better than passing the buck. It seems that my treatment isn't working, but that doesn't surprise me, because of one thing and another, the treatment hasn't been…