kezzerbird's blog

• Help me out here guys

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi guys................ I have a situation going on and I need some help on this one because it is doing my head in.

I have 7 grand children, one I haven't seen for 6 years because of my one idiot son who left the child's mother and she has moved on. I see 3 of my grand daughters but my other son has 2 sons, he has fallen out with their mother so I haven't seen them for a year  and 8 months ago the same son…

• Kezzerbird, Canal...The Return part 5

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Kev hasn’t even held my hand so far, I feel invisible most of the time. He said he thinks he is protecting himself from getting hurt. He is a cancerian and has retreated into his shell, he won’t go forwards, only sideways.
    I made a promise to him last year, I said I would fight my cancers with everything I had…..I kept my promise and I am 7 months into remission, he will loose me, not because of the…
  • The Witching Hour!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just letting all my mates on here know that I will not be doing my normal job tonight, I shall be doing my fly by routine (red arrows eat you heart out!) at 10pm!

• Blimey....don't things change

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well after reading Skippers blog, I now know I too suffer from A.R.I.D.S and I am a tree (lava-tree). 

I worked last night on the door, it is my third night back after 18 months of with the dreaded C and just trying to reclaim some normality seeing has I am living on borrowed time.

Why do people change so much, why say one thing and do another, it gets right up my nose. My job is a combination of many jobs rolled into…

• Kezzerbird, Canal...The Return part 4

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wednesday 7th October 2009

I couldn't get comfortable and there was torrential rain all-night. I rose from my bed like a little old lady, I think every bone in my body was aching (after effects from Taxol last year) but once I started moving I was fine.

After breakfast I took myself off into town for some retail therapy, I found a hair dressers and made an appointment to have my hair thinned out and styled…