kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird out clubbing!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello out there in Mac land, the crazy bird here.......well I put on my make up and a pair of jeans with a waist band that goes up to my chin (because of my stoma!) and t-shirt with the words 'Girlfriend from hell' written across my chest and my black tailored jacket and not forgetting my hair of course, but I did have to put it on my old mans head first just to get it tidy, he wasn't amused, but I don't own a wig stand…

• Kezzerbird........JOY JOY and some!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy days are here again, the sun is shining clear again ( I hope you are all singing along? ) La La La !!!!!!! My 3rd chemo was given to me today through my brand new portacath and Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was bliss! Had a great day which started with the hospital transport actually turning up, got to the hospital on time, my bloods were spot on and fluids started at 9.30 (slight hiccup, no one knew what size…

• Kezzerbird......All done port in situ, Oh Yeah!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well I am back  from the hospital with my new Portacath in situ, I am sore as hell but happy as a pig in ****. Will reply to my pm's in a few days so thanks for them. Never take no for an answer guys....love and hugs to those that want them as always Carol xx

Clinic next Thursday and 3rd chemo Friday.

• Kezzerbird.....he he he!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Guess who is having her Portacath put in this Friday...............ME!!!!!!! See things happen when you put your foot down but I think what did it for me is the threat of getting naked!!!!!!!! I would like to thank Drew for offering to get in the buff with me, well even though he wanted to keep his vest on!!!! Right on mate!!!! The bird is a happy bird he he he!!!!!...love and hugs to those who want them as always...…

• Kezzerbird may have to keep her clothes on after all!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well my lovely mates out there in Mac land, I have stuck to my guns and it seems the hospital are going to try and go ahead with my wishes. My onc is back from his hols which he enjoyed (Oh I am glad!) and wanted to know why I wanted a Portacath instead of a Hickman.. When I get back in remission and I will, I know that my cancer will come back and that the Hickman is best for short term treatment and not for long term…