Stars against Bloggs!

Less than one minute read time.

Are we now a writting club? What are these stars all about. I find it offensive that what is being said is fair, average, good or brilliant. I certainly don't write on here to be judged by anyone, I am not after stars against my bloggs

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Quoting Drew

Carol don't bounce Debs coz she is little (I am not being heightist) Come and have a rumble with me - I am not little!

Drew i think i'm of the same stature (big boned) too!!

Have always been used to the comments about my height/weight ratio.

Anyway Carol you'll miss Debs as she'll duck :)

I was going to rename myself  BIG_Dave but thought theres too many Daves (being born in the 60's).

Back on topic i agree about the star rating system it does seem daft..next thing is i'll be having my text underlined in RED for spelling mistakes etc & will definately know i'm back at school!!

We are all stars on here & one big family so lets all give ourselves 5* treatment.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I wont need to duck Dave......close enough to the ground ;) I have the same name trouble...Deborah was particularly popular at the end of the 60's.

Has admin found this thread or has anyone sent a note to them about how we don't want the star ratings???

• Old thikko here thought they were just there for decoration... I agree - what a load of old balltwaddle.

KateG

PS Why do they make our pictures so small?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

did my post get deleted ? cos i said we should give everyone 5????? or didnt i put it here?

well i am now and i shall check later n if im not here i shall get a bouncer to bounce the admin !