Stars against Bloggs!

Less than one minute read time.

Are we now a writting club? What are these stars all about. I find it offensive that what is being said is fair, average, good or brilliant. I certainly don't write on here to be judged by anyone, I am not after stars against my bloggs

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I just left a comment (well a couple actually but it was accidental, still learning on here) on your profile.

I can't agree more Carol, I find it repugnant that someone can read my blog and "give it marks out of 10".

I write for me (ok and some fans - just kidding I am not pompous) and if you like it, good........if not, don't read it.  It helps me and I like to see the numbers going up, means I am still living and annoying people ;)

I really hope that the admins will rethink the stars, they are out of place here.

Was almost tempted to rate your post, cos thats the kind of girl I am....but remembered you are a bouncer and I am 4ft 11" and figured you would win LOL

Good topic you've raised Kezzer.

Debs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well said Debs. Laughed at you saying about going to rate my blog and I know I am a bouncer 5ft 8 but I am lovely with it!!!!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

so does that mean you would hurt me in a gentle and lovely way then lol

Lets hope some more comment on this and bring to the attention of our LOVELY ADMINS hint hint nudge nudge wink wink

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Could not agree more, we don't need a Star system, reminds me of school and House Points. We know Deb's is star! - noticed that Drew got some too.....!?

Take care, Lynne

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Its cos his name begins with D.....we are special ;)

Good comment Lynne......do we get a prize at the end of the year for getting the most stars I wonder??

Debs xx