Kezzerbird/trude

Less than one minute read time.

Hi my lovely mates.....I am off to start chemo again today, so ding, ding round 2, I will try and keep in touch, depends on how bad the chemo hits me. So stay positive and take care. Sending love and hugs to those that want them as always....love Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thinking of you Carol ... however hard the chemo hits you hope it hits the bloody cancer ten times harder.  Love and hugs Joanne xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

stay strong - hope it all goes well for you - hoping that the chemo isn't too bad for you - take care - karen - xoxo

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, thinking of you today, hope you not feeling too rough, lots of love and a gentle hug,

Alex xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

"Sending love and hugs to those that want them as always...."

As if anyone here wouldn't want love and hugs from such a fantastic friend ......... or indeed be brave enough to say so even if they didn't!!!!! lol

Go get 'em hun - and just know that each and every one of us is there cheering you on.  

Much love Judes xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

oooo kezza - please try to log on at least once a week - even to put a number ie - 1 to 10

1 being total shyte - 10 being ok

cos you realise we are all goin to worry bout you if we dont hear ot from you

wishing you days and days of 10 s

BIG (((HUG))) xNx