Kezzerbird.... ready to raise hell!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Just to let you all know that the bird has picked her self up, dusted herself off and is ready to raise hell about being messed around and not listened too for the second time around. I will get my 3rd chemo and they will give my the port I NEED to get the chemo into my body. If I have any c**p from the hospital, I shall go down there, strip naked infront of the main enterance, after calling the media, that is and then see how a hospital spokes person talks their way out of that.

Well mr spokes person why do you have a nearly bald, 50 year old naked woman  with a stoma bag blowing up and down with a cancer can kiss my arse on her butt complaining because her veins have collapsed and she needs a port so she can get her 3rd chemo and try and survive a little longer?

Watch this space dear friends because if they don't sort this out this is exactly what I will do!!!!!

Picture of some of the bruises I have, they are not as bad as they were. Love and hugs to those who want them....Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol

It was good to read your message with your fighting spirit, you tell them girl.  Take care Carol XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

WOO HOO You go girl!! Stand up for what is right and just for you.  I think its madness they always put everything down to money these days tight buggers. I've had 2 ports now no problems, still got the old one if you want it ;-P Seriously though you do whatever you need to make your life easier at a time when its anything but easy!!

Love Chrissi xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Lol, great blog and I'm gald you've got your mojo back.

Love and soft hugs with those bruises, your poor arms - but no more eh!

fiona x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Go Girl Go.  Deb's suggestion is spot on.  I found the just the hint of media involvemnt worked wonders for G.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey ... I work in NHS comms ... and def wouldn't want you flashing your arse in my hospital ... get that girl a port right now ... not just the medical type ;)

Thanks for commenting on my blog too x