Kezzerbird...new thread

Less than one minute read time.

Hi all my lovely MacLand mates.... Just to say I have started a new thread on forums to do with my battle with my hospital, it is called Fighting for the right treatment, I have put it on there rather than use up space on blogs and I will let you know on that what is going on! The bird is angry, she has her knickers on the outside of her clothes and her boxing gloves on. I can't wait until next thursday after having my scan and seeing the onc especially sees my lawn mover (his arse is grass and I'm gonna mow it!!!!!) Love and hugs to those who want them.....love Carol x

Anonymous
  • You shouldn't be having to fight.  I've experience of battling a hospital - not oc, non life threatening.  I'll share that if it will help - let me know.  But I do think you should try another hospital - what does your Mac nurse suggest?  You can still complain.  Just think, if you could rely on your oncs, then you could use that energy to fight for your health.

Hugs, Chrissie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Chrissie..any advice would be good. I will not change hospitals or medical team because that will not sort this problem out for me or for others that this is happening to, so that is why I am taking this on, I am not asking to be cured, that can't happen for me but i expect to be given treatment that is available and to be treated like a human being and not a number. My Mac nurse knows what i am doing and he knows what I am like when I am fired up xx To Sarsfield...It is not energy but anger that gets me fired up my lovely, how dare we be treated like this UMPH xxx Thanks to all for your support xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Carol, will see you in Forums, keep up the good fight.

Tony xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol, I guess you won't be needing the loan of my JCB,eh!

Good on you,behind you all the way girl!

High five Carol, Alison.x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi kezzer, i really cant say enough about your battle with your oncology team, i`m actually lost for words, you shouldnt have to be dealing with incompetance as well as cancer, it makes me so angry that you have 2 battles on your hands,but if anyone can do it mate ...you can, we are all behind you,100% wish i could do more than support but distance is a bugger, hope to see you at lanzy`s anyway mate me and our jo will be there......good luck

liz xoxoxoxxo