Kezzerbird...Ding Ding round two!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Well all my wonderful friends in Mac land.....the news is that the cancer is back, not unexpected mind you (see Debs it wasn't down to me being a crap rider!!!!)

How do I feel....bloody relieved that's what. The cancer as been laying dormant in my stomach and has started to grow again and also there are some more tumors in the same area, luckily there is no sign of any fluid so the little buggers can't spread, my lymph nodes are all fine and there is no sign of any cancers else where. I see my onc on Monday and we are going to sort out chemo again, I am not going to complain about it because I have no choice, so it is round two, sleeves rolled up and let the battle begin, I AM READY! I shall have to leave work again which will upset me seeing as it took me 18 months to get back there, but once again my bosses have said my job will be still waiting for me, no matter what. It did it once and I shall do it again. See my glass is still half full and not half empty, on wards and upwards. I still stand by the words written on my butt...CANCER CAN KISS MY ARSE........love and hugs to those that want them...Carol x 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi,i just felt the need to say your amazing and an example to us all ,your strength and spirit shine through, what an amazing human being you are,ill be praying hard for you too,if anyone of us can fight this you can on your spirit alone, take care ,mazz .x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

That corner of yours is going to be well busy, my love.  I'm taking up my spot, have towels, water, gumshields, vaseline, the works!  You knock that nasty mother f*cker into touch again!!

Marsha xxx

• We are there fighting with you Carol good luck.

Chemo is a horried thing but if it can fight again that nasty of yours then its all worth it.

keep coming on here to tell us how you are getting through it as talking does help.

all my love xxx mavis

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Kezzer, - sh**e. My thoughts and love go with you. You of all people will beat this thing - and I just called you a 'soft-toughie' on my blog before I read this. Well you are!

Thinking of you.

Love and Courage,

Tricia. X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

my money is on you huni , but also my love , support , oh and those balls i found , go for it girl , im here for you as you have been for me ,, knock em dead so to speak ,, love and strength jenni xxxxxxxx