Kezzerbird and the tattoo!! oh no!

Less than one minute read time.

You all should know that I am not the "normal" what ever that maybe and you all know that I shall be 50 on Monday. I always said when I was younger that I would grow old disgracefully and I think I have done a grand job of that!!!!!! My son has paid for me to have a tattoo done, so what you may say, WELL I always say that cancer can kiss my arse.............................so that is what my new tattoo will say and that is where I am having it done!!!!!!!!!! (Did you really expect me to do anything else eh guys!!) lots of love and hugs to those who want them....Carol the nutty Kezzerbird xx

I am just a cog in the gearbox of the world!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

lol - we.ve all gotta log in everyday now cos we dont want to miss the foto of the tattoo.....................xNx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Brilliant Carol, you've put into words what we all think. The tattooist will have to steady up a bit and stop laughing before he starts work !!!

A calendar shot indeed !!  What about the Macmillan ALTERNATIVE Calendar ??? One for all us loonies out here who stick two fingers up at cancer every day.???  A bit of pro marketing needed here. Max Clifford where are you ?????

Carol you are as mad as a box of frogs, but we love you. What you got planned for NEXT YEAR ??

Love Bill xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi carol. brilliant cant wait to see it. my daughter has 12 tattoos but i've never had the courage to have one myself. have a great birthday monday you deserve it. take care love sharon. xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy birthday - and congrats on the tattoo. I wish I was brave enough - but I've passed the 50 milestone now so will have to wait until 60 to join you! Val X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

HI Carol happy birthday for monday,thats so cool about the tattoo,my mum wanted to get a tat as well but had just finished chemo so frankie that does my ink said a big NO(by the way she is going on 76!)cant wait to see it,that would be so cool for the new 2011 calendar.

love margo 1971