Kezzerbird and the possible alien!

Less than one minute read time.

It seems dear Mac mates that my treatment of Cisplatin and Etoposide are never used together in hospitals, WHY? Ummmm is my Onc experimenting on little ole moi to see what happens!!!!! The worst side effect so far seems to be that my stomach is swelling very badly and at times it feels like it is going to burst, I am expecting a strange alien like thingy to appear at any moment shouting "Gimme more Vinadoo!!!!! This combo of chemo is defiantly doing something, hopefully I should find out within the next two weeks, if I don't explode before then!!!!!....love and hugs to those who want them as usual....Carol x 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

My stomach has been swollen for years without chemo so welcome to Wilkie's World! Here's looking at you, kiddo. Keep up the good work!

Keep smiling

love

Drew

X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have you turned purple? I've got visions of Violet Whatshername from Willy Wonka going around in my head now!!

Keep up with the vindaloos and the chemical experiments.

Bad Fairy xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey Carol,

Just to let u know that i have had Cisplatin and Etopiside together as part of ESHAP chemo to treat Hodgkin Lymphoma last yr. The cisplatin gave me tinnitus tho so they changed it to carboplatin after the first one. WOnder y they told u that they don't use them together?

Keep fighting and hope its doin something!

Love Emma

xxx