Kezzerbird and her pets (no spider or snake pics!)

Less than one minute read time.

Just thought I would add some new pics of some of my crazy animals and to introduce GISMO my new baby cockatiel chick

This is Kezzer the chicken bird who swears at me!!!!

The crazy mutt...Summit

This is Floyd who is possibly a Floydette!!!!!

And last but not least my Buster and yes BALD IS BEAUTIFUL

It is Kevs birthday today and he sorted out his fear of spiders and held Charlotte, I can't put a picture of it on her because Debs will go nuts, well nuttyer than she is already. Love and hugs to those who want them...Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

OMG how sweet is Gizmo, he's soooooo cute, i want one lol,  Summit, what a beauty, have always grown up with border collies, and had them since, my little poock Levi was a cross collie/alsation, a rescue dog, I lost him 6 weeks ago, he was only 5 and suffered from epilepsy, I really want another dog but cant at the moment, I think Im gonna go for a bird and a hamster lol, Buster, Floyd and Kezzer are gorgeous too........

You have a real managerie, lovely

Take care xxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Love em all Carol :)  oh i miss having those baby cockatiels..so cute and Kezzer the chicken bird looks like she would know how to silence my Wally at 10 paces LOL hes my African grey :) named before i rescued him!!

Summit is gorgeous:)

Hope you`re feeling a bit better Carol.

Happy birthday Debs xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

When I looked at Gizmo, it was like looking in a mirror. Good looking Bird. No Im a man not a Bird she just looks like me.  Oh Bollocks Im off to bed. Nighty night.

Take care Mate sleep well. Big Hugs Love Sarsfield and Mrs S.xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

happy birthday to kev !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xNx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Carol,

Summit is Meggies Double. Jackie.xx