Kezzerbird...a good weekend

1 minute read time.

Even though my pain seems to be increasing, the tiredness is decreasing so the Bird deciced to go clubbing last night and see my door crew, I had a great night being cuddled by my mates and the customers. My bosses rought me a little pressi which was nice

It is a Tigger cake, I love Tigger, my friends kids always called me Tigger because I bounce when I walk and of course me being a bouncer and being the ' onlyest one' it is very apt !!!!!!!! I got home at 5 this morning and felt great. Then my son Karl, his better half Benneath and my two grandsons turned up

Kai aged 6 The Kezzer with wig and Adam who is 7 tomorrow (These two little people are part of the reason I fight so hard), the boys wanted to put Grannys wigs on and their Dad had to also

Karl and Benneath then came and took me to the cinema to see Shrek 4 which I enjoyed, what a great weekend and guys that is why 'Cancer can kiss my arse' Laughter and making memories are the one thing it can't take away. Good night my wonderful friends out there in MacLand. Love and hugs to those who want them....Love a happy a contented Carol xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey you, you have a social life!! I am soooo envious. Well done for having a great weekend and a brilliant family, you all look happy and relaxed.

Lots of love Kaz xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

awww sarsfield i thouhjt he loved nice in the wig.

just needs to wear a dress with it next time and id fancy him myself...

lol...

good to know you had a good weekend carol....with many many many many more to come for sure...

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Don.t be envious of me Kat, I make myself go out even when I really don't want to!!!! Tigger is a sociable animal you know. I tend to suffer for it later but   it has to be done you know. Even in the photo, I am in alot of pain but these kids can only put a smile on my face, especially when I hear those words 'I love you Granny'....Sarsfield, get your glasses on mate!!!!!!! That is my son Karl not Kev, according to my son, he is soooooooooooooo good looking, he amazes himself on just how pretty he is!!!!!!!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

All those good looks are coming from you girl - you look fabtastic for your age (same as me? 50).  Can I have some of what you're having to get you clubbing until 5 am - I hope you didn't turn into bouncer mode just fun mode.  You've got a lot of great friends around who looooove you sooooo much - that I am sure, keeps you fighting girl.  I love the innocence of children - all you need to do is tell them and they take it in and carry on being kids, big hugs for them.  On the pain side, can't they give you something, I'm a misery when I'm in pain, my face looks like a smacked a..e - even if I tried to smile like  you I think it would collapse into mangledness.  Don't forget to rest though carol - you need it as much as you need fun!  10/10 to you girl,,,,,, regards Ann xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey keezer . what a lovely bunch you all are . so so pleased to hear you enjoying your self if anyone deserves it its you,  love the pics , keep it up , love and hugs jenni xx