I have a fat roll!!

Less than one minute read time.
Hi guys..............Just thought I would lighten the mood on this site and let you all know that I have a tiny fat roll appearing around my stomache. What! you may say,is that anything to brag about? In my case the answer is YES, a few months ago I made Kate Moss look fat. I was a tiny creature wrapped up in skin and now folks, there it was, a little fat roll ha ha! No more size 6 for me, back up to a size 10, trying for a 12. My other half is baffled, he says I am not normal, what woman in her right mind is happy about seeing a fat roll! Well this one is, I am delighted!! Love and hugs to those that want them.............Carol x
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks guys...............................I shall have a drink to celabrate our fat rolls. Oh I do miss having chins! and a bum, so 2009 shall be 'grow a bum' year and when that comes back I shall be ready to throw everyone out the club! Love to all.....Carol x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I've got enough bum to share some around if you need it Carol lol! I'm afraid Christmas has taken its toll.  great news for you though.  Onwards and upwards, eh?

Take care

pheonix  xxx