Back to work at last

Less than one minute read time.

Well it's official now guys, I have been signed off the sick at last. For anyone who doesn't know me and I sound like I am rubbing it in, I have been lucky enough to survive Ovarian,womb,bowel, stomach and cancer of the ormentum which all happend last year and I have been in remission for 7 months, I always say that I have won this part of the battle but I haven't won the war. So believe me, I am not gloating. I have also said that I wasn't expected to survive at all, but so far so good. My wonderful GP said to me that if I feel I'm ready to go back, then I must be (shes knows me very well) I have so far deffied the odds. Once again I know my cancer may return but I will grab every extra day that I have been given and be thankful for them.

So think of me Internal head door supervisor (BOUNCER) starting back doing the job I love, and think of the poor spotty youths who haven't met me yet!Umph! Love and hugs to those that want them....................Carol x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great News Carol

I have been back 6 weeks now and i am ready for a holiday lol But it is nice to get back to some sort of normality after what we have been through.

Hope all goes well.

Regards Eric

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Way to go Carol, you will have to let on where it is and we can try and sneak past ya,

Well done honey.

take care love Terri xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Carol,

Well done on getting back to work. It's a great filip, but it is tiring at first. Do take it as easy as you can, especially at first..... but enjoy!!!

Love

Kathx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great new Carol, its great being back but as Kath says surprisingly tiring - so take it easy.

Well done you - your bloomin inspiration girl.

Love Carol xxx