Will Miss Fidget Knickers keep still?

Less than one minute read time.

I'm having an MRI this afternoon and am seriously concerned about my ability to KEEP STILL!  The reason for the MRI is to check out a hot spot on my spine discovered by a bone scan. Even though the GP has upped my pain meds I find I am forever adjusting my position to relieve the pain. I have some low dose diazepam to take too so hope they will zone me out. Fingers crossed for me, please!

KateG

Anonymous
  • Thank you all for your good luck wishes. What dosage of Diazepam took you into the arms of Brad Pitt, Cat? I didn't even get pat on the head from Norman Wisdom! I was very good and didn't move my back but my shoulders and arms ached like b*ggery! La de da... results on Tuesday.

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey Kate,

Hope you managed to keep still, although I think I'd prefer to be anywhere with the plastic surgeon from Greys Anatomy than in an MRI machine - but then I have to wear a silly contraption on my head too!

Love & Strength

Debs xx

• Hi Kate

All the very best for the results on Tuesday.

Love

Sue xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Kate,

Glad you managed to keep still. Hope the results show you have nothing to worry about ... if it is possible not to worry in this game xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just seen your posting - hope everything went well this afternoon and you were able to spend some quality time in the arms of ???  (Johnny Depp for me, please!).  Fingers and toes now crossed for your results.  Hugs, Kate xxxx