Pain free at last.

Less than one minute read time.

After all this time (only two short months, but seemed alot longer for all of the suffering). Mum passed on this morning.

It was peaceful, and right to the end she was stubborn. For the start of the journey back in August where she tried to slip away unnoticed to the hospital before diagnosis, and after constant bedside hospital vigils since the 30th of September she passed 20minutes after we left the hospital to pick up my brother so she finally managed to find away to do this alone!

It has been a strange day since, lots of official paperwork. I have never cried soo much infront of so many strangers. So I write this blog with a heavy heart and head.

So think I should sign off now and go to bed and hope my eyes are less swollen in the morning.

I just wanted to say to all who have been there to support me through these last few months a great big thank you and to let you all know that without you I would not have been able to cope with all that has happened.

Many thanks.

Hugs and best wishes to all

Helen xxx  

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Helen,

I am so sorry to hear. Mums always get their own way.. slipping off like that on her own.

Take one day at a time and one day you will find that the tears turn into smiles of good memories... may your path to that time be a gentle one.

Much love and the biggest hug to you

Little My xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Helen, I am so sorry your Mum passed away - may she rest in peace. Please accept my deepest condolences.

Joycee xx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Helen, I'm so sorry that despite all your valiant efforts, the worst has happened. Your Mum must be so proud to have a daughter that battled so hard for her and showed her so much love and support. I'm glad her suffering is over and she is at peace, and I hope you'll soon be able to remember her, and the times you shared, without pain.

Wishing you the strength to get through the coming days.

Lots of love, Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Helen

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Hugs

Tiggs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Helen

My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time.

May your Mam's memory shine as bright as any star in your mind.

May all the love she gave you through the years stay in your heart to keep you warm.

And when you have finished the journey we call grieving there will be lots and lots of memories to make you smile and no-one can ever take these away from you.

Much love,

Chrissie xxxx