off for now i think !!!!

1 minute read time.

hi everyone just to say i will be offline for a wee while charger is broken for my lappy so dont worry im fine and im off to scotland to see my wee mum who is 85 and has in need of my help right now lol!!! well maybe im in need of help right now if i make it on the long journey to scotland by bus the train wanted an arm and a leg to get there so bus it is now remembering im sick probably have a right dose of the trots before i get there many times because of the chemo last week so im praying thursday night will go without any hitches....... knowing me i just cant imagine that will happen oh well armed with all the anti sickness etc etc tabs in my bag i will be at the Victoria bus station on Thursday night and in Glasgow by 7am come hell or high water lol!!! My poor Ron having to accompany me but i will get there !!!!!

Now wishing everyone who is having surgery this week ...chemo ....rt and anything else pertaining to this s....y disease i so wish you all good luck take care and in the words of the terminator i will return looooooooooool!!!!! Take care stay strong and positive and if you see a wee forlorn person standing at the side of the motorway cafe somewhere along the M6 please stop it will be me having been thrown off the bus .....so not funny really but you so have to laugh keep smiling everyone love and hugs always jen xxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi jen

Good luck for your trip and hope 'the trots' don't get you thrown off the bus!  Never been to Scotland but I'd love to go, one day.  Give our love to your wee Mum and have a lovely time.

See you when you get back.

Love and *hugs*, Madge x x x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

thanks hun youd love it up there its such beautiful scenery if i get to see any of it lol will be a miracle but it os a lovely place and so magical at night love and hugs jen xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jen,

Coming home to see your wee Mum. I hope you have a smashing time when you get here, if your stuck anywhere near Prestwick theres always a spare bed for you anytime.

Give your Mum a Big Hug from me.  Look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have a good trip Jen. I'm sure your wee mum will be so glad to see you cos I'm certain you will put a smile on her face.

Take care,

Love and hugs,

lizzie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

aw have a great time, hope the weather stays good for you, you deserve a break, have some fun too xxxx

hugs

dawnief xx