my little support machine did it !!!!

Less than one minute read time.

hi everyone just a little update to say my ronay ran the race for life yesterday it was so emotional and i felt everyone there was running for all of us i just burst into floods of tears when  we were waiting at the finishing line im so proud of her and now im determined im going to do it as well next year and hopefully will be well enough to do the midnight walk in october as well so would be glad to know if anyone else would be willing to do it with me id be so glad to meet you all there unfortunately id be in for the london one running from the 02 so come on people in and around london the more the merrier and what a great cause to raise money for cancer research to help us find a cure for this once and for all love and hugs jen xxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jen I knew Ron would do it there was never a doubt ..she ran for you but also for each and everyone of us who are fighting this battle right now

God Bless you both ...

Love Jan x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Woo Woo! very well done - my daughter is doing it in July and I did it a few years ago - very emotional but I loved every minute of it.    Congratulations to Ronay. xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you to Ronay and all the other ladies who completed the course.  I so look forward to the day when cancer will be treated like the common cold.

It's a great achievement running around to raise money............................ THANK YOU

All the very best

Georgia XXXXXXXXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

thanks everyone this is ronay speaking now i did it woop woooop!!!! and im doing the october midnight one as well love and hugs ron xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Many congratulations Ronay. My daughter Debs did the race two years ago and has also run half marathons, raising money to fight this rotten disease. We are lucky to have such wonderful, caring girls Jen.

Take care,

Love lizzie xx