just remembering!!!

2 minute read time.

well just realised i had never put any pics onto my profile so i decided to go ahead and eventually do it think i was putting off finding out exactly what i looked like just last year before i was diagnosed funny how different you become from the laughing happy person you were to the image i now see in front of the mirror  not that im unhappy with me just such a different person looking back but you know i am a completely different person i see things now from a different point of view im stronger than i ever was and more determined and you know what im proud of myself for being who i am today!!!

yes ive always been or so i thought a strong woman bringing up my children on my own hasnt been easy but im so proud of them too for turning into the best young people i know of course we have our days when things arent right we have our tiffs and our little petty arguments but now it doesnt seem to matter every day is a lovely day even when im having the nasty side effects from chemo i wake up and its a good day doesnt matter if it rains i will walk in it and the sunshine is such a bonus whats in front of me tomorrow i dont know i do know whatever it is i will face it and be the strong person ive become cos life isnt a bowl of cherries guys think i got the bowl of stones sometimes but come hell or high water i will not give in to this because i have the most wonderful children in the world who need me and i so need them love them so much!!

to everyone on here stay strong keep smiling and never give up because every minute of every day is for living so chin up everyone friends on here are for life im so pleased to be your friend you have guided me through the bad times the scary times and the happy times without you i wouldnt have been able to cope without you all and you know what i did yesterday i met a lovely man selling the big issue we had such a nice chat about everything so yes life is lovely and im going to be about for a hell of a lot longer to enjoy it believe me so im kicking cancer up its big fat ass can go take a hike no room for it in my life chin up everyone today is another beautiful day !!!! oh and it wont be long till i get my lovely blonde hair back once more cant wait !!!!

love and hugs jen xxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi ann thanks hun just had a little cry but a nice one if you know what i mean hope you are well and thanks for all your support girl from one stepney lass to another love and hugs jen xxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey jen

love what you've written. sitting in my room @ hotel royal mars reading it and you lifted my spirits as i sit here waiting for it all to start again. i love your way with words. you're gorgeous and inspiring and i want to thank you for support and encouragement. Your babies sound lovely and caring just like you.

big hugs, kicking serious butt all the way.

mei xxx