2nd baby steps continued!!!

2 minute read time.

well i went away for the weekend to bournemouth....... first time i have been out and about without my hair since i shaved it off ...to say i was apprehensive was an understatement so i packed my wig and my hats and scarves didnt leave much room for anything much else but had to get my priorities right lol!!!

spent nearly two hours on saturday morning trying to get my make up just right remembering the tips from the girls on here....... accentuate your eye make up !!!!  luckily ive always been one for loads of makeup and im willing to try anything so had to get it just right .....perhaps a bit too accentuated to be sitting in the car driving down to the coast but hey ho it was done !!...........must admit i thought i looked ok.... not exactly cheryl cole minus hair I wish but it was me and presentable.....then the reality of stepping out the front door do i wear my wig?? scarf?? hat ??

i thought you know jen its going to be hot in that car do i want to suffocate   for the next 2 and a haf hours  and end up feeling miserable or do i just go the way i am shaved head and bold eye makeup and guess what i bloody well did it !!!

Did feel very self conscious and had to keep asking my friend did he think i looked ok???!!!!

i so didntt get out the car till we got to the hotel and faced the receptionist who didnt know it..... but was my first ever person on the outside of my front door to come up close and personal with .......bless her if she thought anything she didnt show it but must have been thinking plenty probably my god did you see that womans eyemakeup lol!!!

Didnt wear anything on my head when we went out to dinner either nor when we shopped in asdas or on the way home when we went into the motorway cafe for a stopoff essential coffee......... did i feel conscientious to say i didnt would have been a very big lie but i did it my second baby step in my shaved head saga!!!............ yes people did look at me but id like to think they were thinking nice things and not horrid ones so now ive done it but must admit it was easier because i didnt know one soul in Bournemouth

Will i have the nerve to do it in my hometown aaaahhhhhh!!! ..........now thats a completely different kettle of fish............ baby step number three !!!???

watch this space i do hope i can just get to the bins would be so great !!!!

Anonymous