Mothers Day

Less than one minute read time.

Sunday is Mothers Day and a very hard time for those who have lost their mum to cancer.  My heart goes out to all.  But, also the many who are forgotten at this time who have been a mum and have lost a child, this to is also a very sad and hard time, so lets all think about both the mother gone and the mother who is no more. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jan,your words are so true..so sorry that you have lost your lovely children..my thoughts are with you..

My darling Mum left us in May 2010 after suffering from myeloma, I'm "scared" for it to be Mothers Day without her....

Take care, thinking of you all,

Love Ann xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

dear jan

love and hugs to you always, and especially on sunday.

will be thinking of you

love, claire x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jan,

I agree, you are so right, and huge hugs to You Jan - you have been through what no parent should ever have to face and you have come out the other end, still supporting others - here's to all Mum's on Mother's Day, such an emotional day in so many ways.  

Lots of Love and Hugs To You (((((())))))))

Nic xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks for the support one and all.

Mothers Day is hard as my mother died from cancer, but it is also a day I embrace and look on as a privalage as was given the chance to be a mum myself, I am iternally grateful for having been there and to many others in this situation, we may have lost loved ones but we gained so much more by having had them. xxx