Everyone who knows me ..please

Less than one minute read time.

please welcome my new hubby to the fourm /blog /group ..we cant be together for a little while and i miss him so ..he posted in the blog section his name is Ken king i know he is alone to and trying hard to be with me

Love Jan x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ken, welcome to the forum hope you and Jan can be together soon - until then, we will look after her on this site.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Ken, we are all here for you and your wife.  Keep strong. God bless, Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Welcome Ken we are here for you too!

All the best Julie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello Jan. I have dropped Ken a line on his blog to say welcome, but I think from all the previous comments he will see just how much everyone here cares for each other. If ever he needs to ' talk ' to us at any time......well, he knows we are here. I hope that this now gives you more strength and courage to get through your treatment. Take care and God Bless, sweetheart. Love, Joycee xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi hun and welcome ken to the forum how ya doing today babe hope your feeling a bit more confidemt im sure you will be its a walk in the park after 5 days of chemo youve had before thinking of you as always girl you can do it if i can you so can as well love and hugs jen xxx