sore neck

Less than one minute read time.

hello everyone

sorry it has been so long but i have not been too good, and now my neck is hurting meevenmore than it was I get off my wife told you so you should not of hadthe extra operation on your spine but i had to try to straighten my neck so at least i could hold my head up high and straight even if the Cancer had stopped me eating and doing a lot of the things I like. Well how are the rest of you i should of been here to listen too more of you and your problems hopefully nowi am back

love Grandadbob14"James"

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

sorry you havent been too good and yes i guess you have to try anything to make you better sorry it hasnt done much good perhaps it will in time get less sore wishing you all the best and hope you feel better soon love and hugs jen xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi James,

If you dont try, you will never know. At least you gave it your best shot. Its what you wanted to try

and thats all that matters, you are  No1. All the best for the future.

Take care and be safe Sarsfield.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi James,welcome back as you have been missed!

Sorry to read that you have become a pain in the neck,lol! Sorry James, I just could not resist,lol!

Seriously though,it is great to have you back on board! Look forward to hearing more from you,(hugs)

Best wishes, Alison.x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good to 'see' you James. Hope things improve soon.At the risk of sounding  crass Have you tried acupuncture?

Hope you get some good days...Fran

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello James, we all love those "I told you so" remarks, I get them my husband all the time.  They don't seem to understand we just want to function not keep being wrapped up in cotton wool.  Anyway, keep your body warm, especially your neck/spine and don't stop moving completely as things start to get stuck and do what's best for you.  I shall take the time to read your whole blog and in the meantime, wish you as well as poss. Ann x