JacquiNZ's blog

• Sad day today - Life is not fair sometimes

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi there This is the second time I have tried to post this blog, must not be my thing today. I shall apologise now for my ranting...... I went to work today thinking I would email my friend Jeanette to make a time to have a coffee early in the new year. Got to work, collected today's newspapers and went to the office to get started for the day. Got my computer up and running and went off the make a coffee and read the…
  • Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Everyone at What Now I would just like to wish each and everyone of you a Merry Christmans and a Happy New Year. I will be keeping all of you in my prayers (though I am not that Religious) I do think about how you are all coping especially at this time of the year when everyone is stressed and feels that time is running out. Keep Smiling and don't worry about what hasn't been done and what may come up in the future…
  • Checkup

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Well I have had my final check up for 2008. Had bloods done on Monday and they are just a little lower than the October ones so not much to write about there. Saw my Oncologist today, told him sbout how tired I have been in the last few weeks. No lumps or bumps to be found though, so he has suggested that I have a CT scan in January and will then see him probably in March unless something shows up in scan. So apart from…
  • Living with Follicular NHL (Indolent)

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I am 46yrs of age and live in Dunedin, New Zealand. I have four adult children and work in a large call centre. I was diagnosed with Follicular NHL (Indolent) in August 2003 after more than 12mths and many visits to the Doctors with what seemed like a bout of the flu that would never go away, I also had other symptoms like bone pain and itchy skin (mainly on the legs) especially at night, I lost around 25kg as well. It…