Hellooooooooooo anyone out there!

Less than one minute read time.
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi everyone, Grrrrrrrrrrrrr i've left it a few days and thought nows the time to have another go.  It's still sloooooooooooooooow, my cursor won't let me start another paragraph, nothing will post or it post 3 times, arrgh.  I know you're trying admin but i'm gonna throw this computer at the wall in a min.  spent the last few hours trying to catch up with everyone.  Take care all Jan xx
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi everyone, Grrrrrrrrrrrrr i've left it a few days and thought nows the time to have another go.  It's still sloooooooooooooooow, my cursor won't let me start another paragraph, nothing will post or it post 3 times, arrgh.  I know you're trying admin but i'm gonna throw this computer at the wall in a min.  spent the last few hours trying to catch up with everyone.  Take care all Jan xx
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember