the roundabout begins..... keeping busy

Less than one minute read time.

Hi all,

Well I 've got my CT scan appointement for next Tuesday, and I'm told the appointment for my oncologist for Friday 10th is on the way, so will they do anything before Christmas?

I'm trying to keep myself as busy as I can, out for lunch tomorrow (today's got cancelled!) then a christmas concert in the evening,  reflexology tomorrow morning and friend to lunch, and we are away in our motorhome with Locovan this weekend, back for Tuesday for my scan, up to see our Grandaughters Christmas production when she is a narrator on Wednesday,  cancer group Thursday and appointment Friday, so that should give me something else to think about!    Here's hoping the weather doesn't get so bad we can't go out - we did have a sprinking of snow this morning, and a few flakes during the day, and it was very grey before it got dark, so I hope we haven't got more coming.  Staying in makes me feel tired...................

Fingers crossed XXXXX please.

Viv

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

The weather has killed my appointments book stone dead!.  We hardly ever get much real snow down here over the southdowns, but it has been going all day now, so everybody has cancelled.  Not sure what my weekend will hold in store, but as we found a leak in the bathroom yesterday it seems like we might be decorating if we are snowed in!  At least it's another job off my list of 'to do's'.  had the conservatory finished today, that was started in Feb, so no rush..................

come on sunshine - come back