Just Told

Less than one minute read time.

Well while everyone was celebrating the royal wedding I was been told I had cancer of the kidney, after fighting with Type 1 diabetes this is the last thing I needed.

I am scared, alone and really dont know how il get through this journey.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Never believe you are alone, many on this site will help support you and answer any questions you will want to ask. The support is tremendous, I am living alone with terminal cancer of the liver and never feel alone here. It is a difficult journey but you can travel ti with help.

Best wishes

Mike

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I second what Mike has said.  You've had horrible news - no wonder you feel scared and all at sea - but please come on the site whenever you feel the need for a bit of support or to vent or to ask any questions you have or whatever ...

All the best

Soreze

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

this site has been amazing for me.im a carer for my dad and have found out so much info from this site.all explained how i understand it an not drs jargon.have had plenty of advice,help and support from the wonderful people on here and never feel alone here

sending you hugs and best wishes

wendie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey there, hang in there the first part of cancer is scary... not knowing treatments, therapies etc.. but once you know your routines and appointments it will get a lot easier.. xo

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

One step at a time and with the help of your new found friends on mac! Thats how you get through it!

All the best love Julie xx