The fight is over

Less than one minute read time.

Sadly mum lost her fight for life this morning. Miss you so much it hurts.

Anne :o(

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Anne, My condlolences on your sad loss. I know your sorrow was deepened when you were not able to bring your dear Mum home one last time. I know this regret will haunt away at you, but try not to let it. You did all that you possibly could. My thoughts and love as you slip into the most sorrowful part of your journey.

Charles xx.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Mum's funeral is today. She is being cremated, her flowers will be going to my brothers grave who she sadly lost as an infant. Half her ashes will be going to my brothers grave and half to where my mum and dad did their courting! It's in a lovely country estate. That will be done on Mothers day as we feel it's quite fitting.I'm just not ready to chat on here yet but I will be back.... soon.

love to all xxx anne xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh no Bee. So sorry tiger. Thinking of you

XXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Mrs.Bee,

So sorry to hear about your Mum and today will be so hard for you.The fact she is no longer in pain and is at peace will hopefully sustain you.

My love to you and your family.

Bev xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

One year ago today my heart shattered, today it feels like yesterday. Missing you so much Mum were planting flowers for you this afternoon.

Anne xxx