The fight is over

Less than one minute read time.

Sadly mum lost her fight for life this morning. Miss you so much it hurts.

Anne :o(

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

So so sorry to hear of your loss.  Thinking of you and sending hugs xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

ohh bee im so teribly sorry for your loss pleas accaprt our sincerest condolences from me husband kevin and son lewis she wont be far away bee just talk to her time heals but you will never forget her  all our love and big hugs to you and your family bee your in our thoughts and prayers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

ohh bee im so teribly sorry for your loss pleas accaprt our sincerest condolences from me husband kevin and son lewis she wont be far away bee just talk to her time heals but you will never forget her  all our love and big hugs to you and your family bee your in our thoughts and prayers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.  Sending you lots of love and hugs.

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Bee

My love what can I say except so sorry.Mum is out of all her problems now. Just remember all the good times you had.

Lots of love and strenth to you

Kessiexxx