sorry i have to say good bye , been on chat , and find im just a non decsript,

what now was our site , macmillan is not its lost our site, cc k9 and the rest

love you roland take care

duncan o

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Duncan!

Dont go!  I feel the same as you too, I have written for help and no-one has replied to me either or even read my blogs/posts recently and the chat rooms can feel isolated sometimes so just dont go in there.....I am a "what now" gal and I am not really used to this new site but we have to keep trying as there is sterling support to be found out there...keep trying Duncan.  Sounds like many of us are feeling the same...chin up, plug on, youre not alone.

Bec xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

awwww duncan so sorry to hear u r feelin el crappo!

ive been on chat a few times - couple times had a great time - some ok -some baaad!

but tis LIFE!!!!!

please dont go .....dont go ....awaaaaay!!!!

graeme good idea - start a thread .....

or shall one of us start it for u?

or

shall we arrange a day n time

n ALL meet up for a chat?

........ im gonna check back see wot u think

to you all - ENJOY rest of xmas .....roll on 2010!!!!

loadsa love n stuff

xNx

ps ...... duncan ...xXx sending you xXx from under mi mistletoe ;)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Duncan,

Like a lot of the previous posters I am a What Nower and have found the new site less user friendlt, but I still keep at it. I don't blog as much as I used to but do leave the occassional comment. Do think twice about leaving, there are still a lot of the what nowers about.

Kathx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Happy Christmas Duncan, like you I'm a 'what now' former member and no longer go in chat very often. When I first did the welcome and support was wonderful, and continued to be until the change over.  I'm a blog reader now and occassional replier. I remember you well in chat and so many other kind souls too. It would be great if we could all meet up in chat again, a good idea normal. Love Linda

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi duncan

the whatnow chatroom was what really helped me to deal with the last few months - and mums illness

it is a shame but most of the whatnow crew have deserted for pastures new - we need everyone of them back here and in chat

normally - just post a time - evenings preferred - and i will try to be there

duncan please rethink ur decision

hugs

chris xxx