Sorry, but I feel I have no choice but to leave!

Less than one minute read time.

Hi Guys, just wanted to let you all know I have decided to leave this site.

I feel Graeme has been unjustly attacked by a lot of people. His comments were never aimed at anyone in particular and yet, a lot of people seemed to take his comments personally. Graeme has been a very supportive member of this site as far back as I can remember and he would never, knowingly hurt anyone.

He WAS banned by admin. I have seen it for himself. He allowed me to use his name and password to try to log onto the site and a message appeared saying he is banned, so admin can deny this all they like.

I will miss all of the good friends I have made on this site, so just want to say to them all, thank you for all the support I have received from all of you.

I wish all of you the very best for the future.

Christine xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh my goodness why does this happen, we always lose the good people on here, I have no idea what happened, I try to stay out of theses fights, but why the he'll do people come on a cancer site to cause trouble?.....

Sorry to see you go Christine .....

Good luck

Xoxoxo

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I feel this is all a complete misunderstanding.  Graeme wrote  "rebecca you can go ahead and remove me from here" .  This I  take as a request for removal from the site - which was done.  Of course it says banned - guess any member for whatever reason leaving the site whether they ask to go or are actually banned would have banned mark on sign on.  It is hardly going to have a long statement saying this member has requested to leave.  Rebecca has said all he has to do is contact and ask to come back - so where is the problem.  

In the meantime a lot of people are being needlessly upset and it has even got into the chat room upsetting people.

Please can we get back to what we are here to do - Support one another and have some fun.

As for the restricted membership carers group, it is always open to anyone to start a  new group to cover anyone who has care related problems and wishes support and laughter.

Jan xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

dear christine ...thankyou for supporting graeme PLEASE PLEASE  STAY  ...i hope graeme will return when he has had a break he had such an awfull time with his hernia op people have know idea really ..so i hope people can continue to support each other..AND

PLEASE LEAVE THIS SUBJECT ALONE THANKYOU X

MARY

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

wise words Mary.  Everyone has gotten so fired up they are not reading things properly or as is possible with the written word, taking it the wrong way!

Please can normal service resume!

Debs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Everyone,

Just letting you know that I have posted an Admin Blog about the recent site discussions. I hope it is helpful.

You can copy and paste this link below if you wish:

community.macmillan.org.uk/.../graeme-s-membership-admin-s-official-response.aspx

Speak soon

Emelia x