No more treatment.

Less than one minute read time.

Hi everybody.  Just wanted to share my good news with you all.

Had my check up yesterday.  Six years since diagnosis and told I don't need any further treatment.  Don't have to go back to hospital for another year now.

It seems like just yesterday all this was starting and here I am planning a party for Saturday to tell my family the good news.  How hard it has been keeping it from them.  Didn't even tell them I had a hospital appointment.

I wish all of you the very best for the future.  Sending lot of love to you all.

Christine xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

THANK YOU all so much.  I am very touched by all your lovely messages.

It's ok I've rapped Kate over the knuckles already lol.

I'll be hanging around here for a while.  Would hate to lose touch with all the lovely people on here.  You are officially my surrogate family!

Thanks for the best wishes with the wedding Sharon, eight short weeks to go. Getting nervous lol.

After all, we've only been together 16 and a half years, who knows if it will last lol.

Love and best wishes to you all, Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Fantastic news. All the best for the future. Debbiexxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Congratulations christine, thats fantastic news, hope you enjoy your party!!

Lots of love

Lynnxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you Debbie and Lynn, the party went well.  I started to cry when I broke the news and everyone was staring at me as if I was going to give them bad news.  Felt so foolish lol.

Hope you are all doing well.

Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

christine I am so happy for you, are you a still coming on the forum though cos ill miss you if you arnt here sometimes

pete skipper