Ding Dong The Bells Are Gonna Chime!

Less than one minute read time.

Hi Everybody, just wanted to say that I won't be on here for a while as I am getting married on Saturday and am heading straight to Benidorm for three weeks in the sun.  We are taking 21 family members with us (seemed a good idea at the time) lol.

I am so looking forward to a bit of r & r as we haven't had a holiday for two years.

So, I hope you all keep as well as can be expected and I look forward to catching up with you all when I get back on 12th December.

Love to you all, Christine xx

Anonymous
  • Hi Christine,

Great news! Have a lovely time and report back with all the details on your return.

Best wishes,

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

CONGRATULATIONS!

i shall be in benni a few days over the next few weeks ....... my mum is there for a month and my daughter is running  the half marathon  on 29th

there will be at least 13 of "us" cheering mel on !!! so if you n your gang are along the route please cheer n clap all the runners

have the bestest of times

love n stuff

xNx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Volvimos de BCN. Las felicitaciones y tiene un fabuloso tiempo  

Will see you when you return.  The above is to get you in the spirit hahahahahahaha

Luv Foxi

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Congratulations, enjoy your wedding, the sunshine,

I am sure you will make the most of it.

Buena Suerte

Bill xxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you all so much for your good wishes.

As for the Benidorm series, the hotel we are going to is the set for filming.  Someone said to me, watch out for the Spanish waiter and I replied, well I'll probably get landed with Johnny Vegas lol.

Will catch up with you all when I get back (hopefully with a sun tan).

Love to you all, Christine xx