Dafs are up and holiday booked.

1 minute read time.

10th March 2010.

February went by almost unnoticed and I have been really busy working with my son to try and get him through his last term at college.  I've really enjoyed learning again, so much so that I've taken the bull by the horns and contacted Bridgwater college in the hope of securing a City and Guilds Dipolma course starting September 2010 for Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology, with an extention of Complimentry therapy.  Hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew.  Waiting for an interview and hoping I dont make a fool of myself.

Greenhouse is now full of seeds waiting to pop into the world, the cucumber seedlings are already up.

Health as been so,so.....Nothing to complain of except I already have my second cold virus of the years, I must have run myself down with the worry over sons college work..

Holiday all booked.......yippee! and hubby and I are starting our China tour on 20th April.....starting in Beijing.  Did my first attempt at excercise last week.......a 4 mile walk followed by a night out gigging around like a demented sloth during a live rock band at a local pub, in aid of the Haiti disaster.  Paid dearly for it with huge aching legs for 4 days afterwards.  What with my aching legs and big bad sore throat (cold virus), I dont think my next attempt at fittness will be for a while.

Looking forward to Easter, and a good excuse to pig out on chocolate!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Grace,

Sending you and your husband loads of good wishes and the that special strength that can only come from life's experiences.

Christine

PS. A LEVEL BIOLOGY......WELL DONE TO HIM.  I'm ashamed to say that my education finished with just the old fashioned CSE's and a few O levels in pointless subjects.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

And very good wishes to you too.  I wish you the best of luck tomorrow - it sounds the perfect course and you will, I am sure, blow them away.

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks grace.  Interviews not tomorrow, thank goodness cos I'm really full of cold virus and sore throat at the moment.  I'm still waiting to hear from them with an interview date.  But the nerves are already building.

Christine.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

i dont know christine..........

i have got a snotty sneezy cold right now, had it about 6 days.....its the second one i have had in the last 10 weeks and i was thinking maybe somethings wrong...

maybe its common after having loads of chemo ..

i never use to get colds or headaches or anything till this nhl popped up...

hope things are going fine.....

it doesnt seem long ago you was posting about coming home after a stay in the hospice and saying hospices are for recovery and not just for dying ...that sure helped me loads and loads as i was just waiting to go in the hospice here...

you was so right....hospices are great for rest and recovery and help in getting fit again......

you seem to be doing really good christine....yeeeees

im so glad for you......

hugs xxx and more hugs

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

you and your hubby are going to the great wall of china....

BRILLIANT !!

and with luck, touch wood, [ my head ]

i am hoping to go to holland late may....

:-)