the brain tumor...should now be just a shrivelling up little sultana........

Less than one minute read time.

everything went so well yesterday....

The staff at rosemere were the best...they kept me informed and relaxed through it all...

MRI at 8am.....then  measured up and a face mould and cushion  made.....it really was like having a facial.

went home for a couple of hours...soon as i got back the staff were there to tell me what happens next....

4pm they started......the mask was a bit tight to start with but after breathing it warmed up.

I wasn't left alone much...lights were on most of the time.....and the whole procedure only took about half an hour....

When they started...I could feel myself cheering inside, and also swearing at the little bugger....!!

It was quite emotional when i came out..!! even for the nurses...quite a lot of people were watching the screens...The consultant was there waiting for me...told me of side effects etc....had a brew, then home.....

And I got to take me mask home....me lads were well impressed with it....!!!

I slept last night...........xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

yehhhh !!!!!!  That's great Jackie, so glad it went well for you and the staff sound lovely (they usually are).

Good for you swearing at the bugger, don't want any lodgers thank you very much. 

Sleep is a great healer and its bliss to have a good night sleep.

Love & Hugs 

Ruby xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done Jackie!

I knew you'd be OK with your day and am so pleased you slept well.

Now let's all start waving goodbye to the little bugger, so he knows we don't want hinm around!

Tight lines

Tim xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad it went well, and hope it's all uphill (with someone else pushing) from now.

Hilary

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great news Jackie   the rest should be a doddle now you know what goes on.   XX    Colette

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Now it's all familiar you'll get through it fine, especially with lovely staff, which makes such a difference.  I imagined a light saber from star wars zapping my "shitface"  so called 'cos he was up my bum :).  So swear on and on to the unwanted lodger, he's well and truly kicked out!!

Oh and yay for a good night sleep, it recharges those batteries.

Love and best wishes

Take care

Jan xx