WHOO HOO

Less than one minute read time.
My onco rang me today just to let me know that the bowel scan was clear but i already knew that and also to let me know that the results are looking really good the treatment i have been on has really made a difference she said its great news and didnt want me to wait til the 22nd but still have to see her then she wants the scan looked at really carefully but there is no sign of cancer in the lungs and has shrunk the cancer in the liver sorry its muddled my head is still spinning im so happy right now and i know i wouldnt have got this far without you all in chat i am so greatful for all the support you have given me over the last few months i am so indebted to you all much love Rose xxxxxxxxx
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Rose so very very pleased for you, whoop it up girl party party party. Liz xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Rose,

really good news go girl, look onwards and upwards its the only way l am really happy that things have worked and l am sure it gives you much more hope so go and live it Rose life is for the taking.

Steffi

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

That is such good news Rose. Looks like just a bit on the liver then, should be able to get rid of that!

The world is your oyster!

Helena.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Rose I'm soo pleased for you and the boys- haven't been on the site much lately- still catching up on a backlog of work- but have kept you all in my prayers, especially you as you supported me so well through Bill's illness and death.

I hope the liver resection goes really well and you enjoy many happy years to come.

Will keep you in my prayers always

Chris

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

That's the best news Rose....live it up!!!! :)

Take care...luv Carolyn xx