WHOO HOO

Less than one minute read time.
My onco rang me today just to let me know that the bowel scan was clear but i already knew that and also to let me know that the results are looking really good the treatment i have been on has really made a difference she said its great news and didnt want me to wait til the 22nd but still have to see her then she wants the scan looked at really carefully but there is no sign of cancer in the lungs and has shrunk the cancer in the liver sorry its muddled my head is still spinning im so happy right now and i know i wouldnt have got this far without you all in chat i am so greatful for all the support you have given me over the last few months i am so indebted to you all much love Rose xxxxxxxxx
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Rose that is absobloominlutely fantastic news ... well done you.

Love Carol, xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Got your life back then, well done mate. Nothing more than you deserve after all this time and what you've been through.  Couldn't have happened to a nicer person, I'm delighted for you.

Now go and celebrate each new day, its your second chance at life so don't waste it.

Cheers,  Mike

• Wow Rose thats fantastic news ....Im sooo pleased for ya ...GO GIRL...

loadsa luv

Sue xxxxxxx (((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Whoa hoo Bloody Fannnnnnnnnnnnnn tasssssssssssss ticccccccccccccc!¬!!!!!!

Well done Rose, now get out and get back on the bike and live each day like it's yor last!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pleased for you love really I am.

Jo Mac

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Rose  I told you that miracles do happen on here , Im delighted for you and your boys, It couldnt happen to a nicer person.

You have been  an angel for many of us on here you certainly have pulled me through bad times, so its great to hear you are on the mend .

Enjoy yourself rose and  I hope to meet up real soon.

#

Love  Jimxxx