She's gone :(

Less than one minute read time.
Well my fear's came true yet again. I was so scared when Mum went into the hospice last Friday that she wouldn't come home again, I was right. We got a call at 6.30am this morning saying we should go as her breathing had become very laboured. She passed away at 10.30am. This has been so quick and I think to a degree I am in a little bit of shock. Can't get my head around her being gone. Am missing her so much already and just don't how to get through this. Anyway once again the tears are falling so will sign off for now. Thanks to everyone for their support over the last couple of weeks.
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Bubbles, I am so sorry to hear about your mum, I do so hope she was as peasceful as my brother was. I trust you will find some comfort from the support this site has, and will continue to offere you, from your friends and of course your young son. As time passes you will be able to remember happy times with your mum when she was fit and well, and you will smile.Take care, with love, Debbie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Bubbles,

So sorry to hear about your Mum. Sending you my deepest condolences and best wishes

Love Carol xx