Freedom !

Less than one minute read time.

Had my last session of chemo on 6th January and oh, did it feel good to know it was finished, (hopefully for a long time, although I will need more at some stage). Anyway, I am feeling good right now and have a CT scan booked for 11th February followed by a meeting with my consultant on the 21st to discuss the results. I am experiencing quite a sense of freedom at the moment, because I have had to have weekly blood tests and chemo each week, for three weeks out of every four since last June and it takes over your life to a great extent. Now, I can relax and do what I want, when I want and it feels great.

Very best wishes to all.

Take care and stay strong,

Love lizzie xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yeahhhhh celebrate good times... Come on! It's a great feeling isn't it, enjoy and hopefully you won't have to have anymore chemo for a while, like myself lol....

LIZ xxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done Lizzie! Now get on with the rest of your life and enjoy the freedom and lets hope that if you do need more chemo then it will be far far in the future!

Good Luck with your scan and appointment!

Lots of love Julie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Lizzie,

Good on you girl,you have been through a lot and deserve a break. As you say its time to relax and enjoy life. Make the best of it Lizzie.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Many thanks to you all for your lovely comments. I think a holiday is about due, somewhere warm and lots of sunshine. I'II see what I can arrange!

Take care everyone,

Lots of love,

lizzie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great news my lovely...it is such a wonderful feeling. Good luck with the CT results and lets hope you dont need any more chemo for a loonnnnnnnngggggg time xxxx