Bertie

Less than one minute read time.

The Service was all he would have wished for his choice of songs went down a treat and there were loads of laughs just as he planned. I was astounded at the turnout, for an Englishman in Scotland he knew more people than me. He was very popular for being just "a nice guy".

How proud he would have been of the family. Claire for all the support she has been to me and all the running around she and Joni have done The song Joni found for him was just perfect. and Christopher for his recording of Wipeout. I swear I could hear him shouting "turn it up it's not loud enough ". We raised almost £500 at the funeral which will go to buy something for the ward he spent most of the last 18 months in . Bert I will see you every time I look at our children you will never be far from me as long as I have them.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Teri, if there were no tears today, tomorrow and always for Bert then there would have been little point to this great man's life would there!  But just sometimes a little smile wouldn't go amiss, he would like that better!!

Love and support to you.

Cherryl xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Teri and The Family,

How proud Bert must have been to be the Father and Husband,of such a Loving and Caring Family.

You all deserved him and he deserved All of you.

My thoughts and Love are with you.

You are a remarkable Family.

Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sending you lots of love for the days ahead, Bert would have been proud of you.

Much love, Julie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sounds like a lovely send off, Teri! Lots of love to you and your family.

Karen x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Way to go Bert!!!! Leave em laughing (and crying).

Teri I am glad that the day was everything Bert would have hoped for, he deserved it after the long and weary fight he put up.

My love & strength to you Teri, until you reach the stage where thoughts of Bert make you smile without the pain.

Debs xx