Beware of Alterrula123 blog!!!!!

Less than one minute read time.

I've reported it to Admin!

Alison.x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks everyone for reporting this - we're looking into it now.

• I reported it yesterday afternoon as soon as it appeared - it is now 9.22 am and it is still here! WHY?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

it is shocking to have such a thing posted, there are 14 year olds that come on this site...

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

the member has been banned......but the blog post is still on...

emzie....

i dont think anyone under 18 should be allowed on this site....

i think there should be a mac site for under 18`s that is moderated 24 hours a day....7 days a week....

===============

there should be a bad post button on threads and blogs...if 5 people press on the bad blog / thread button the thread / blog gets removed automatically..

like on alot of open forums on the internet...

===============

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Graeme,

For once a bit of common sense. There are people on this site who have enough intelligence to come up with an idea to stop all this rubbish from getting on to the site.Alley97,Marsha,Graeme, Myself, and Im sure there are a lot more. Think that an Abuse Button could be installed somewhere on the site to put an end to all the trash that makes its way on to the site,

If anybody has any thoughts or ideas for putting and end to all this upsetting trash. Lets be having some ideas that we can put forward to ADMIN its there job to see this kind of stuff doesnt get on the site.

Not ours we have enough to consentrate on . Like  Fighting this Cancer and getting back on our feet.

P.S. Come on lets get it sorted once and for all.

Take care and be safe Regards Sarsfield.