kezzerbird's blog

• Kezzerbird...Ding Ding round two!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well all my wonderful friends in Mac land.....the news is that the cancer is back, not unexpected mind you (see Debs it wasn't down to me being a crap rider!!!!)

How do I feel....bloody relieved that's what. The cancer as been laying dormant in my stomach and has started to grow again and also there are some more tumors in the same area, luckily there is no sign of any fluid so the little buggers can't spread, my…

• Kezzerbird....not my normal self at the mo

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I don't often moan or winge on here but at the moment I am worried and I just need to put it down, I don't want to say anything to my family just yet. I have a lump which I found last night near to where my right ovary used to be. When I was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer in March of 2008, the cancer and massed on the muscle wall close to the ovary and after many cock ups by the hospital, with 3 months the cancer had filled…

• Kezzerbirds' Tattoo OUCH!!!!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

There I bet some of you thought I wouldn't do it uh!!

See I told you!!

• Kezzerbird...Calling all carers for help

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Guys the old bird needs some help. I have been with my partner for almost 12  years and since I was diagnosed in March 08 he has gone from being a caring gentle man into an acholic evil s**t and I have to be honest I hate him. Has you know I haven't been too good of late (I am slowing picking up) and the other night took the biscuit for me. I had gone to bed (tired on chemo) I asked him to chuck me up something and he…

• Kezzerbird...call this summer!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi guys...no the bird hasn't fallen off the face of the planet, I just haven't been feeling too good lately and the weather here in Cornwall is rain, rain and more rain, no fear of getting a tan here only rust spots!!!! Well I am still off all treatment and am up and down like a yo-yo but still making the most of my good days. I discovered yet another tumor, I seem to be collecting them, I have lumps and bumps all over…