Jillyanna's blog

• I had a big one!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Just to let you know if anyone is curious, but plucked up the courage to ask about my kidney cancer, I had a frank talk with the oncologist, I'm for paliative care only. My tumour was 8.3 cm and had already spread through the vein and to the lymphs. Been taken off the chemo, as the side effects where killing me before the cancer, but hope to go back onto more after the result of my scan which is coming up soon. But on…
  • Arrhhh! my hair is coming out!!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi Not sure if this is normal, but stopped my chemo 2 months ago when it nearly killed me, and put my body in 'crisis' but after all that and a bit of a remission my hair started to fall out, by the handfull and it now feels very thin, worried now i'm going to loose it all, hope this is a temporary thing as i have or had quite long hair!! Anyone else experience this some time after chemo?
  • Grade 4 kidney cancer

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi people, Hope your all doing ok in this hot weather, absolutely love it but don't want to be a killjoy but think it is making me feel breathless! or is it that my kidney cancer is creeping up on me again?? Had mri a month ago and it was all clear apart from the lymph nodes in the neck but thats nothing new, Does anyone else have problems breathing in this weather??
  • Pain in the a***

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Hi just thought as i hadn't posted anything recently, tell you that after my recent episode of 'hypertensive crises' i have a new and annoying pain in my but (literaly) feels like i'm sitting on a square cube, saw my onc today, hes not happy about this and also got this numb feeling and tingling around my but cheek, also got the urge to do a wee but not a lot happens, how annoying is that!! Anyway got another mri tomoro…
  • what else can go wrong with my body!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I'm sat hit with my lap top wondering why my body seems to be giving up on me, I'm not old not young (mid 40's acturally!) I've looked after my bones kept fit don't come into any risk catagories low cholesterol, don't smoke no cancer in family tree, (heart disease-yes) but my gran is 108 and they all seem to live long lives, so why have i been chosen to break the chain! I wonder about how i will die!! Anyway my latest…