Jill D's blog

• tip toe. I dont want to wake you.

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I will be very quiet and try not to wake you all.. I am the only one on the site so want to share a poem with you from Emily Mathews. Its called the dearest of friends. I am sharing this with you all as i think of you all when ever i read it. Here goes When theres someone beside you Lending a hand Offering words that say I understand Its Usually The truest of friends When theres someone you turn to Day after day. For…
  • SO SORRY AT MY CHOICE OF WORDS

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    I have been sitting at the computer for the last hour reading all the blogs.(lots and lots of them).Now that i am fully awake i went back to my comments i made yesterday and realised they were a little harsh and my choice of words were not exceptable. I am so sorry for offending so many people. I have personally emailed to Sammy. I am sorry Deidre for the awful comments that Zoe said to you when you were defending me…
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Here you go again.... sleep sleep sleep. Just finished work and its 2 in the afternoon... Was hopeing to catch an night owl but to no avail. sweet dreams.. ill Try again tomorrow, Just means that i have to wake early to catch you. Jill New Zealand
  • Winter break

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Just popped in to say a quick hello and goodbye. We are off up the coast tonight after Hubby has finished work, for a week. Yeah!!!! I am trying to get organised but my brain is not funtioning this morning. I have got so much to do and so little time to do it in.Hubby has got the easy bit by working at his job. He said, Its alright for some people not to have to go into work today... HUH what a laugh. Ive gotta pack…
  • Thankyou guys

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Thanks guys. You always manage to put a smile on my face. No wonder i love this site so much... But you are all asleep once again.... Its all you seem to do,,, Lol Jill D New Zealand